Sunday, April 24, 2011
16 oz whole mushrooms (not the sliced ones)
1 8 oz package cream cheese
1 T finely chopped green onion
3 T crumbled bacon
freshly cracked pepper
Grated Cheddar Cheese
1. Wash your mushrooms and remove the stems.
2. Chop up a green onion into tiny, tiny pieces. Add 1 T of the green onion to your cream cheese.
3. Add your 3 T of bacon. Throw in a tiny bit of freshly cracked pepper. Mix it all around to combine.
4. Place your mushrooms on a sprayed cookie sheet. Fill the insides with your cream cheese mixture.
5. Bake at 400 for 15 -20 minutes. Top with cheddar cheese or Parmesan cheese the last four minutes of baking. Eat nice and hot from the oven. They cool down very quickly and aren't quite as tasty eaten cold.