Temp: 350 degrees F
Bake Time: 35-40 minutes
1 pork tender loin (1.7 lbs)
4 oz Cream Cheese
8 oz Goat Cheese
1 Pkg Chopped Spinach (frozen) 10 oz
1/2 c. 4 cheese blend )
1/2 c. seasoned bread crumbs (Substitute ground almonds here)
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Drain Spinach of any water by squeezing it tightly and in a strainer.
- Mix Spinach, Cr. Cheese, Goat Cheese & 4 Cheese blend.
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix well
- Cut pork loin in 1/2 but not all the way- open it up (filet) and place it on plastic wrap, and lay another layer of plastic wrap on top.
- Using meat tenderizer pound out the meat to 1/4 inch thick
- Remove plastic wrap, and spread in spinach & cheese mixture
- Roll up pork loin
- Tie off loin with cooking twine or secure with toothpicks
- Cover the outside of the pork loin by dipping in your choice of bread crumbs.
- Discard the remaining bread crumbs and place pork loin in a 9×13 glass pan
- Bake for 35-40 minutes till done.