Preach not to others what they should eat, but eat as becomes you, and be silent. —-Epictetus

Friday, August 15, 2014

Low Carb Chocolate Kisses

I found this recipe on Pinterest but decided that what they had wasn't chocolatey enough for my taste and not quite sweet enough. I want them to taste like a chocolate kiss and look more like one also. So I added more cocoa powder to the mix and also some stevia. Here is my recipe:

Whip and set aside
 1 C Heavy Whipping Cream

Then cream
6 oz cream cheese

Add

1/8 C Heavy Whipping Cream
1/8 C Water

Combine 

1 tsp. Cocoa Powder
1/2 packet of Stevia (enough to be the equivalent of 1tsp. Sugar)
1 pkg of sugar free chocolate pudding

Add this to the cream cheese mixture and mix well.

Fold the now chocolate mixture into the whipped cream.

After that I put it all in a gallon plastic bag and cut off the corner and squeezed out little chocolate kisses onto parchment paper. Experts can use their pastry bags, I have also seen them made into stars. I'm all about getting this done easy and quick. Pop them into the freezer and wait until they are frozen solid. Transfer them into an airtight container and whenever you are feeling like you need chocolate, pop one of these into your mouth and enjoy!

I was going for the chocolate kiss look but they may look,like something else instead.;)

This probably has .2 carbs per kiss.



3 comments:

  1. Looks like a gift from my puppy but I'm still sure they are wonderful and will make them next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a gift from my puppy but I'm still sure they are wonderful and will make them next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will just assume they go back into the freezer after transfer to an airtight container~please correct me if wrong, but the recipe did not say. Thank you for a great recipe:) wE really REALLY appreciate this one!! Samantha Whitson

    ReplyDelete