- For those of us with families who are not carb counters, this would be great over a bed of rice or noodles. Try this on the low carb noodles. Yum.
- 4 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1.25 lb)
|This recipe is about ten carbs per serving.|
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine broccoli, drained tomatoes and dressing in medium bowl.
- For each packet, lay two 20x12-inch sheets of regular foil on top of each other.
- Place 1 chicken breast on each foil packet. Spoon broccoli and tomato mixture equally over each chicken breast. Bring up short sides of each foil packet and double fold top. Double fold both ends to seal each packet, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on baking sheet; bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F). Carefully open ends of packets to allow steam to escape before fully opening.