- Vegetable oil spray for greasing baking pan
- 1 cup soya powder
- 1 cup almonds, finely ground
- 1 cup granular sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 medium zucchini, coarsely grated (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8x 4 loaf pan generously with oil spray; set aside. In a large bowl whisk together bake mix, ground almonds, sugar substitute, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, baking soda and baking powder. In a medium bowl, whish together oil, eggs, zucchini and vanilla extract. Mix zucchini mixture into dry ingredients until just combined. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 45 minutes until golden brown and a cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing loaf from pan. With a serrated knife, cut into 18 slices for serving.
2.5 Net carbs per slice.